Does winning matter more than anything?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 20, 2015
the former ETSU coach and her husband are at SEARK. Unless they got fired and re-hired in Kansas. Anyone know???

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2013
Texas
How about we discuss the Title of the post? I see no mention of winning anywhere in this thread or maybe I missed it.

Soooo....the Juco team has no coach? The fall season is super important for Juco recruiting since they will typically play schools in other divisions to get seen. Isn't that the goal? 1-2 years and move on to another program. Is there a fall schedule? Perhaps the Cross Country or Golf coach can step in?

May 14, 2019
The Assistant decided to bail once she met the Hendrix. I dont blame her one bit. So no Coach currently. Fall schedule is out and first few games have been cancelled.

May 14, 2019
How about we discuss the Title of the post? I see no mention of winning anywhere in this thread or maybe I missed it.

Soooo....the Juco team has no coach? The fall season is super important for Juco recruiting since they will typically play schools in other divisions to get seen. Isn't that the goal? 1-2 years and move on to another program. Is there a fall schedule? Perhaps the Cross Country or Golf coach can step in?
What I meant by the post that is winning all that matters? Why hire people that are going to abuse the kids? If you do some digging on the Hendrix you will see their abuse goes back as far as 2011. They had a successful program at Chipola but at what cost to the student athletes who had to deal with them.

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
Since my DD is still there I think its best to not name the school.

Ordinarily, that would be completely understandable. However, you said that she's gone after this semester, and there are probably 20+ on the team. Pretty hard to trace this to a particular player.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Sad, crazy story and I can understand your frustration and anger with the scenario. Best of luck to your DD as she navigates this journey.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles