DiscussFastpitch classifieds?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 30, 2013
A lot of forums that I frequent have a classifieds section to buy/sell/trade items related to whatever board. Ones I frequent are Jeep JK forums and bowhunting forums.

Is there something like that in this community that I am missing? I figure there a lot of people with single season used bats, balls, and equipment that others could benefit from by getting a decent deal.

Apr 30, 2013
I am sure there is a definite market for used softball goods aside from buying on eBay. Use the iTrader feedback system, make payments by money order or paypal, and have certain restrictions on posting in the forum for a certain amount of time before you can post to sell.

I know it would help me out a lot by finding items that still has plenty of life left that I can implement into the high school program for our girls.

People could sell diy items like tees, nets, training equipment, etc. Girls that rotate through bats every year could help out others that cannot afford a $300+ expenditure. Lots of items from dissolved teams could help start up another program somewhere.

Im not an IT guy so I have no idea what the hurdles would be in getting started but I am sure it could be offset by having a sponsor section where sponsors are allowed to post about new products, sales, etc. for a set yearly rate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl