Coach's Dinner at the Sparkler

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Did anyone happen to attend CO coach's dinner with keynote speaker Patti Gasso?
Thoughts?
It was painfully long, poorly presented and extremely boring. The sound system stunk and presenters didn't know how to speak into a microphone. There were ( my estimatiom) about 1200 coaches in attendance. By the time Patti Gasso spoke nearly 2/3 of the coaches had left. I kinda felt sorry for her. Her presentation was much better than the others but the coaches that stuck around to hear her were half asleep by that time. She did drop the Joy thru Jesus bomb.
The hot chicken wings were awesome.

May 13, 2023
Did anyone happen to attend CO coach's dinner with keynote speaker Patti Gasso?
Thoughts?
It was painfully long, poorly presented and extremely boring.
Had to stop reading as I bursted out laughing

The sound system stunk and presenters didn't know how to speak into a microphone. There were ( my estimatiom) about 1200 coaches in attendance. By the time Patti Gasso spoke nearly 2/3 of the coaches had left. I kinda felt sorry for her. Her presentation was much better than the others but the coaches that stuck around to hear her were half asleep by that time. She did drop the Joy thru Jesus bomb.

The hot chicken wings were awesome.
Appears this was the best part!

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
It was funny. After Patti finished the MC came up and said, " we have just 2 more awards to present ...", as everyone was walking out. I have know idea what those awards were as I was head towards the door with the few stragglers that were left.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles