Athlete’s Brand Ice Cream Glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 22, 2019
Is she using the ice cream glove? How much was the retail on it?

@no_glove_no_love ; The answer is “kinda!” She’s breaking it in sllloooowly & is anxious to give up her current glove. She likes a tight wrist so I’m taking it to a saddlery to have another set of holes punched.

It’s simply gorgeous & was a limited release. I’m not even sure they are making more & the cost reflected that @ $300. Should be pointed out that a portion went to a wonderful cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 20, 2019
@no_glove_no_love ; The answer is “kinda!” She’s breaking it in sllloooowly & is anxious to give up her current glove. She likes a tight wrist so I’m taking it to a saddlery to have another set of holes punched.

It’s simply gorgeous & was a limited release. I’m not even sure they are making more & the cost reflected that @ $300. Should be pointed out that a portion went to a wonderful cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thx for the reply. How is the leather quality o n the ice scream glove? I heard they are making ice cream v2 soon.

Oct 4, 2018
I was going to ask how old she is, because at some age she's going to think it's too childish and it'll embarrass her. However, based on the photo that is many, many years from now.

You know how the cool teens are. ;)

Also, as a pitcher, at older ages most want a closed web to better hide the grip.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad