Athlete’s Brand Ice Cream Glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 22, 2019
8dbf725200aea97fc07d5e51bff63399.jpg

I’d like to get my DD this “sweet” glove for Christmas. Any reviews out there? Also, odd question, but can she pitch with this? Ensuring it wouldn’t qualify as a distraction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 6, 2015
no idea what the glove is like, but cannot see any reason it would be considered a distraction. simply a two tone glove, with an intricate pattern.

Dec 22, 2019
@ANNASDAD ; educate me! Say more!

I’d be buying it purely for the look....it’s a gift. Just something special for a girl that I think is, too. She pitches & would only be using it at that position.

May 6, 2015
beauty is in the eye of the beholder (ANNASDAD can be considered a purist, prefers tank only, no velcro, etc., and there is absolultely nothing wrong with being a purist, he will not call you nasty names if you disagree), if you think your special girl would like it (and presuming it does not break bank), buy it ( and let us know what performance is like ;)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
@ANNASDAD ; educate me! Say more!

I’d be buying it purely for the look....it’s a gift. Just something special for a girl that I think is, too. She pitches & would only be using it at that position.

Yeah I was going solely off of looks! Just checked out their site, it's an expensive glove but it's also for a fantastic cause! Our church works hard and gives to Lease of These Carolina's, Foster Care is a strong cause in our church! Go for it, I'll shut up now!

Nov 25, 2012
USA
8dbf725200aea97fc07d5e51bff63399.jpg

I’d like to get my DD this “sweet” glove for Christmas. Any reviews out there? Also, odd question, but can she pitch with this? Ensuring it wouldn’t qualify as a distraction?

I know nothing about this glove other than I think it looks pretty freakin cool!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00