A new personal record for DD, 15

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
One of the best things we did as a team was go to bat-packs. Kids will still "store" a bunch of crap in there, but only about half that a regular ball bag will hold.

Sep 17, 2009
Cleaned out her HS bat bag prior to equipment turn in. She had 15 partially full bottles of water / powerade in there.

Pretty good, I've been in that zone before with water bottles.....and approx 27,000 individual sunflower seeds : )

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Too funny. DD's bag was so heavy last week that it took both of my arms to throw it in the back of the truck... Same scenario here. tons and tons of water bottles. She was complaining that the fence hooks had broken off, once I grabbed her bag it made sense!
just bought her a new cobra xl max ball bag... it can hold even more. Im thinking that was a mistake! LOL

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
She told me she had 15 bottles in her bag. I said, now many had liquid in them. She looks at me like I just asked the dumbest questions ever. "I toss them out when I empty them".

May 23, 2010
I won't get near my eldest's bat bag. I'm sure there are water and Gatorade bottles in there. I know not to look since her backpack incident a few years ago, when she was still in HS. At the end of the summer, she cleaned out the stuff in her backpack from the prior school year - and found a chocolate milk in there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kstitz44