2nd annual - bet on the first game of the HS season start date for DD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 7, 2011
Update - 2 scratches already:
CANCELLED : 00fpdaddy = March 31
CANCELLED : Indiana = April 1
29Dad = April 3
BanditsCoach = April 5
John T = April 7
CPEM = April 8
Riseball = April 10
Cannonball = April 12
Crystlemc = April 13
Dadonachair = April 14
Greenmonsters = April 15
JJsqueeze = April 17
Mylil32 = April 18
JAD = April 22
Phathead = April 24
James Smith = May 1

Sep 18, 2011
29Dad = April 3

So you're telling me there's a chance?? :) Here in eastern South Dakota, DD was outside for practice last night. Temp in the low 60s. I even helped out by shagging fly balls. Great time. And today? Yep. It's snowing. Hard.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
So you're telling me there's a chance?? :) Here in eastern South Dakota, DD was outside for practice last night. Temp in the low 60s. I even helped out by shagging fly balls. Great time. And today? Yep. It's snowing. Hard.

We could use a pickup player April 4-6 at King of the Mountain. Can you and your DD make it to Atlanta? Next week is our Spring break and several players will be out of town.

Dec 7, 2011
29Dad = April 3

April 3rd, per Weather Channel - High 37 and a 40 percent chance of snow.

I would suggest not spending the huge treasure yet :)

Dec 7, 2011
We could use a pickup player April 4-6 at King of the Mountain. Can you and your DD make it to Atlanta? Next week is our Spring break and several players will be out of town.

18U?
Pitcher?
1B?

Actually I don't think we can legally play outside HS right now,.......:(

Sep 18, 2011

We'll need two round-trip plane tickets, rental car, make that an SUV, hotel room (at least 3 star), per diem, guaranteed circle time of at least 7 innings (yes, i know she's not a pitcher -what's your point?), and she'll need to bat 1st and 6th in your lineup. If this is acceptable, consider us there. if not, I guess your offer wasn't serious.

Dec 7, 2011
Argh. Bummer. Will the games be made up or are they cancelled completely?

First two non-conference are gone for good. (most next week)

If weather stays bad through next weekend we could be down to 17 games TOTAL for HS this season!

(I aint complainin with DD still on the recovery trail)