2025 Easton Ghost Unlimited

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 15, 2024
Yupper, just a way to get people to pay more before the real release happens...haha

I paid MSRP? Same price the new one would be unless bought from a rep or used a coupon at dicks. I did the same with the inferno and pitch black. If $100 is hurting me I shouldn’t be buying the bat anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I paid MSRP? Same price the new one would be unless bought from a rep or used a coupon at dicks. I did the same with the inferno and pitch black. If $100 is hurting me I shouldn’t be buying the bat anyways

Nobody said you did, but the whole concept is to try and get those early buyers hooked and make that extra money before it
hits the market. We all know the folks that have to have a bat before others do and pay anything...haha. Thats who they target with this stuff.
Same reason for exclusive paints or anything else. Same reason Easton tries to keep some bats just for their own store, they make more
money. All manufacturers do it.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2024
Nobody said you did, but the whole concept is to try and get those early buyers hooked and make that extra money before it
hits the market
Same reason for exclusive paints or anything else. Same reason Easton tries to keep some bats just for their own store, they make more
money. All manufacturers do it.

That makes sense.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T Town travel coach