10 YOs wearing make up

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 9, 2010
Don't agree China - it is absolutely your job. To me, practice attire seemed to be more of a problem in the 14-15 age group than younger or older. Younger, they're modest. Older, they're hardcore about softball. That 14-15 age is tough, though.

Inappropriate attire has to get fixed. I had a 15 year old show up in a tank top, w/o appropriate undergarments, for practice. I sent her home. Her dad and I had words (as in - "what are you looking at anyways to notice"). She still went home. It was her teammates, actually, who saw her walk in while I was setting up, and asked me to send her home - it made them uncomfortable.

These are difficult, but important, rules to set.

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
At the orthodontist yesterday I saw a couple of girls around 10 or 11 wearing a lot of makeup who were flitting around the waiting area (wouldn't sit down) . they looked like young hookers to me. they had their Cheerleading jackets on and had their pants hiked up to make sure you could see they were either wearing thong underwear or nothing. I did a double take like "am I really seeing this??" and then look away so you don't look like you're admiring the disgusting view.

In softball the only makeup I noticed in the past was the 7th graders would be experimenting with eyeliner/mascara. They thought they were cool, the rest of us thought they looked like raccoons.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl