Video opinions help

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 17, 2008
Southern California
Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Coachmom, 3 videos equalling about 10 mins. I would need a sedative if someone wanted me to watch 30 mins of slideshows. I think I can make a good presentation and keep everyone happy with about 3 slides of 3-3.5 mins a piece.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Coachmom, I liked the Tom Petty music. That's my next task, music. Girls going to want this thumpty thump music, or maybe country. I've got to find something we won't fall asleep to, nothing sad ( cause I ain't crying ), nothing bump bump bump yelling screaming rapping. I want something meaningful in lyrics, kinda upbeat. Guess I'll get with the girls and get their opinions. Lord help us all.

Jul 17, 2008
Southern California
Coachmom, 3 videos equalling about 10 mins. I would need a sedative if someone wanted me to watch 30 mins of slideshows. I think I can make a good presentation and keep everyone happy with about 3 slides of 3-3.5 mins a piece.

Good news..I know I wouldn't want to watch that long but that happened at our last softball banquet. The coach put the kids in charge of making the video and it was 19 minutes long! Yikes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish