Tournaments or leagues for over 18+

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 3, 2022
Hi all,

I posted something similar last year so I am checking again in case something new popped up.

My daughter's team have all aged out of travel ball but they want to play in the summer. Are there any fastpitch leagues or tournaments for adults near the NYC/Tristate Area? Even a little farther out would work too - New England, Upstate NY, Delaware, Maryland, etc.

They are mostly college kids who for various reasons decided not to play in college, but they all love the game and want to keep playing.

I suspect they all just want another road trip! LOL. It just goes to show you how close they can get from the many years of being on a team together. The core of that team was together for 6 years. I am hoping there's something for them to keep their team and friendships intact.

Young

Aug 18, 2018
There's usually a summer college league on Long Island. Check out island fast pitch.

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

Aug 3, 2022
I wrote to Island Fastpitch last year and nobody responded. I will try again.

Given the lack of good options, I think I may have to create a league or tournament myself. Setting up the event is doable. But finding the fields for an outside event is hard. Its so tough to find softball fields near me. I would be happy to rent the fields for a fee but I wonder if they will rent to outsiders.

I will start poking around and report back.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I wrote to Island Fastpitch last year and nobody responded. I will try again.

Given the lack of good options, I think I may have to create a league or tournament myself. Setting up the event is doable. But finding the fields for an outside event is hard. Its so tough to find softball fields near me. I would be happy to rent the fields for a fee but I wonder if they will rent to outsiders.

I will start poking around and report back.
Mike is forming the league now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles