Meghan Burnett 5th annual tournament

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2011
@STRIKE3 @Megobee As many of the old timers known, Megobee's daughter tragically died a few days after her graduation from HS in 2018 during surgery to fix an issue that would have allowed her to play and pitch in college. Megobee started a memorial tournament for her that summer. I've tried to arrange my schedule to be able to volunteer at the tournament and this summer I finally was able to. Got into hotel 3:30AM Friday morning, played tourist in Boston Friday, volunteering Friday and Saturday. Will spend a couple days with family starting Saturday night and fly back west.

Having fun, doing what relaxes me, doing field prep.... especially post game prep.

#flyhigh #weplayformeg #Ilovetowatchyouplay.
meg1.jpgm2.jpgmeg3.jpg

Attachments

• meg4.jpg
    meg4.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Nov 25, 2012
USA
Thank you for posting and sharing this @Dabears17 and my apologies for the late response. I don't check-in on here nearly as much anymore but once in awhile I will log in to see what people are up to and just saw this. I really appreciate you taking the time to make that happen and I know Bob does as well. Again, THANK YOU for sharing these pictures and your post. Means so much to me and many of us.

S3