Hello from New Jersey!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 26, 2024
Hi All and thanks for adding me! I have been playing/baseball and softball all my life. I now coach my 9 year old daughter and her team. I have been coaching them for the last 4 years. I cam across this forum while looking at resources to become a better coach. I look forward to sharing where I can contribute and learning from everyone.

Mike

Aug 1, 2019
MN
Hi All and thanks for adding me! I have been playing/baseball and softball all my life. I now coach my 9 year old daughter and her team. I have been coaching them for the last 4 years. I cam across this forum while looking at resources to become a better coach. I look forward to sharing where I can contribute and learning from everyone.

Mike
Welcome! The information and discussion flows pretty freely around here. Lots of good stuff.

Jun 18, 2023

Mike

welcome. Whereabouts? (trying to assess if you're an enemy ;-) )

Feb 26, 2024
You ARE the enemy! lol. I'm in Midland Park. Our travel team didn't play Fair Lawn but i know the other teams in town did. My daughter's also nine.
Oh wow, small world. We played in the Midland Park tournament last June. We were in the 3/4 division. Good luck this year!

Jun 18, 2023
Oh wow, small world. We played in the Midland Park tournament last June. We were in the 3/4 division. Good luck this year!

to you as well.

yeah, that was our division. Also our first real travel games for every girl, may have gotten roughed up a bit. Hoping it goes a little better for us now with a year under our belt.

Feb 26, 2024
to you as well.

yeah, that was our division. Also our first real travel games for every girl, may have gotten roughed up a bit. Hoping it goes a little better for us now with a year under our belt.
Same for us. 9 3rd graders that had never played travel ball and only started pitching two months prior and 4 4th graders who were definitely more developed. Definitely hoping to build on it and be more competitive this year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles