Guest Players seek Teams for Fall Ball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 24, 2015
I am looking for some information on how to find spots as guest players for my two daughters in remaining summer or other fall tourneys.

We did this last fall with a Canadian Team and also in North Carolina in the spring and it was a great experience for everyone. I have 2 girls ages 2000 1B/SS and 2002 P/1B, We live just outside Toronto Canada and both girls are top players and play on top Ontario teams. I am looking to try to get them on as guest players at a few tournaments. Our experience last year was that they loved meeting and playing with the American kids and the American gals loved meeting and playing with a Canadian kid too... both on and off the field. The timing works for us cause next years teams are not yet selected and many teams have open spots... both in the fall and spring.

I am hoping you could possibly offer me some assistance and guidance as to how I can look into this. Both girls have played in the USA and fall ball is almost non existent up here in Canada. Last year we were able to find "guest boards" (where we could post)... and/or tournament listings that actually had the participating teams listed and contact info for coaches etc.

Any advice or assistance you could offer us would be greatly appreciated?? ...I would need to get one kid on a 14U team and the other 16U... which I know will be a challenge at the same tourney location/time. We would like to try to find teams/tournaments within 8 hrs drive of Toronto if possible

email: whitbygolf@yahoo.ca

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414