Wristband Signs---call sheet sizing?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 22, 2020
I tried to research it on here and I have done some playing around on google sheets, but was hoping for more help.

Does anybody have exact size for the columns and rows to be a perfect fit in a youth sized wristband? (5x3)

I haven't seen an index card option on google sheets and don't know if excel has one either. Will continue to play around and print practice sheets but hoping to make it easier for myself. Thanks for any help

Oct 5, 2018
Google the following:

WRIST PLAY CARD CREATOR TEMPLATE EXCEL

In the first link there is an excel template. I haven't used it in a while, but it worked well for me. Had to maybe mess with margins a little bit to get it just right, but it worked well vs me figuring it out from scratch...though I was just using it for pitch card.

Jul 22, 2020
Google the following:

WRIST PLAY CARD CREATOR TEMPLATE EXCEL

In the first link there is an excel template. I haven't used it in a while, but it worked well for me. Had to maybe mess with margins a little bit to get it just right, but it worked well vs me figuring it out from scratch...though I was just using it for pitch card.

This is great if we ever use it for pitching. It's a start though and I can probably make it work for offensive signs too.

Jul 22, 2020
I ended up stumbling across an awesome site that gave me exactly what I wanted on our call sheets/wristband cards. Price is $30 a year or 85 for a lifetime. I know some people will say don't spend money on stuff like this, but for $30 bucks this was a steal.

Coachingtimesavers

Very simple, customizable, and much easier IMO to read/understand. I'm not the biggest fan of the number system and abbreviations. Hopefully this will help somebody else out or if you have the time to code it yourself in google sheets/excel this is a good starting point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802