Wilson Pro Stock Leg Guards

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 19, 2016
Texas
At 12 years old, my DD outgrew her 16" Promotions this winter. She's all legs. Now I guess we have to use baseball shins?
It's a little disappointing that Jen Schro who I believe is listed at 6 feet tall(?) put her name on shins that only go up to 15".
I have a set of Wilsons on the way.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Any review on the prostock legs yet?

Not from my DD. We left the team before they got their "sponsored" gear. Yesterday, she received a new pair of All-Star legs to replace the set she's been grinding on for 2 years, and finally broke.

Feb 19, 2016
Texas
Okay. So I ordered the Wilson's from Wilson. Waited through the Texas freeze UPS delay. It took nearly 2 weeks to get them here. The box on my porch was too small to be legs. They shipped a football. Not a nice football. Had it been a top end football, I could have come out ahead. No dice cheap youth ball.

Yay!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Feb 19, 2016
Texas
Yep. End of saga. The WIlson's finally came in, but were too wide and bulky for my daughter's legs. We ordered the All Star system 7's in 16.5 and haven't looked back. The Wilson legs were wider and not as flexible as the All-Stars, so they just swallowed her legs, but she has a very slight build.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eb7598