Which cleats???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 6, 2019
My school used Mizuno products for softball. I also wore the cleats your asking about. They are pretty decent cleats. I thought they were pretty comfortable and they held up decently well. But, with us getting away from mandatory Mizuno use...I'm going back to using Ringors. Ringors held up the best for me and were the most comfortable cleats I've ever worn. Personally, I prefer using metal cleats but I've heard their molded cleats are really good as well.

My daughters Ringo cleats have held up well this year. The pitching toe really cut down on the amount of cleats we had to keep buying. She hasnt complained about them hurting her feet either.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
My daughters Ringo cleats have held up well this year. The pitching toe really cut down on the amount of cleats we had to keep buying. She hasnt complained about them hurting her feet either.
I'm the same way. I have to use their pitcher toe cleats. I think without it, they seem to wear out quicker. Idk if that's a cleat thing or just the position thing. But having that pitcher toe is a game changer. Plus your right about them not hurting the feet. I can wear my Ringors for several games and my feet don't hurt. I've had cleats that pinch my toes and they'd hurt so bad after catching just a couple of games.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
My daughter used the Ringer with pitching toe for her molded cleats. They held up well, but her biggest complaint was they were too heavy. Thankfully, Ringor listened to the complaints and made a new model which is considerably lighter, but we have yet to try them because she loves her Mizuno 9 Spike.

We solve the problem of wear on the pitching toe with Tuff Toe. You can have them apply it or put it on yourself for $25. @Bpolly2004 this will solve the hole in the pitching area.

If interested, my store is a Ringor dealer now, so I can get them for you at a good price. Feel free to text me @ 631-942-3516.

Jul 14, 2018
DD always wore Ringors until her org got a Mizuno sponsorship and she had to wear those. The Mizunos are lighter and definitely had better ventilation. But they wore out quickly and needed to be replaced. The Ringors are tanks, she’s never had to replace a pair except when she outgrows them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
re.todd22