Weather Pods/Tents

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 28, 2019
Dad yells at DD "SUCK IT UP BUTTA CUP, HIT THE BALL, THROW THE BALLL, TAKE OFF YOUR ALASKAN JACKET and PLAY SOME BALL"

Dad walks back into his weather pod with mr. buddy and takes sip of hot coffee.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
True story! I can always be found on the ground and cursing under my breath trying to roll/fold it up and then holding it down under my knees while I try to shove it in the bag.
Saw a weather pod on Shark Tank BUT they did not show how to disassemble and bag!

😂 how about do an instructional video...!
1. Kneel down on top of structure
2. Battle grabbing corners to fold and roll
3. Verbal harassment of weather pod
4. Wheres the bag now?
5. Hold crunched up weather pod while trying to open bag.
6. Bagging, Struggle, Struggle, Struggle
7. And hurry hoofing it to the car cuz now elements of the weather have set in.

Aug 6, 2021
Saw a weather pod on Shark Tank BUT they did not show how to disassemble and bag!

😂 how about do an instructional video...!
1. Kneel down on top of structure
2. Battle grabbing corners to fold and roll
3. Verbal harassment of weather pod
4. Wheres the bag now?
5. Hold crunched up weather pod while trying to open bag.
6. Bagging, Struggle, Struggle, Struggle
7. And hurry hoofing it to the car cuz now elements of the weather have set in.
I can’t tell you how many times I have had to watch a how-to video on my phone right there at the field to help me get it folded up.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
wait.. you guys use these things? Haha, I couldn't even imagine! Granted, our winters don't have the bite that many areas do.. But still, never going to sit in one of those!

1670862269182.png

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
wait.. you guys use these things? Haha, I couldn't even imagine! Granted, our winters don't have the bite that many areas do.. But still, never going to sit in one of those!

View attachment 27017
Seems wind would make this extra annoying 🤷‍♀️ sure it might block the wind but probably be trapped in a turbulent bubble... don't know?
but I do know don't like being in a flappy tent in the Wind.

Jun 8, 2016
Seems wind would make this extra annoying 🤷‍♀️ sure it might block the wind but probably be trapped in a turbulent bubble... don't know?
but I do know don't like being in a flappy tent in the Wind.
While I have never sat in one myself, until you SoCal folks have to watch a game in 35 degrees with cold rain coming down you don't get to have a say 😂

Jul 14, 2018
As an alternative to being a Pod Person, I recommend the Mambe all-weather blanket. Warm and water-resistant, much easier to shed and chuck in the trunk when you’re done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812