WCWS

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 4, 2019
Just wanting all info I can get on the world series. Where to get tickets,hotels, restaurants, things to do for a 13 and 16 yr old when games not playing. Like to know all the dos and donts. Would like to go to all the games. Any help is appreciated.

Apr 13, 2015
Get the VIP ticket...includes meals, other on site activities on softball, softball hall of fame, downtown area( Bricktown)....area close to downtown with water related activities

Jun 4, 2019
Get the VIP ticket...includes meals, other on site activities on softball, softball hall of fame, downtown area( Bricktown)....area close to downtown with water related activities
Where can I get this. Any certain website.

Apr 13, 2015
I think I went to the Oklahoma city all sports web site...find the WCWS part and go from there to order tickets and different packages...not sure it's selling yet but check it out

Apr 13, 2015
Okay, just checked out that site and that closed ...so go to womens college world series....the fan experience package is the one you want , with A/C lounge (meals), etc....check it out...hope that helps...I've been 4 times and it's a great experience...your girls will love it

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
This might help. Oklahoma city memorial is a must

I 2nd this.... DW, DD, and I were there for the 2021 event. We attended all the games except for one. Outside of the games themselves, the OKC Memorial was the highlight of the trip.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812