Varsity

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2015
The hits we did have....both teams played error-free. Couple hits combined with a couple stolen bases. Scored 3 in the first 1 in the 2nd. Lead off and #2 hit well a couple other hits scattered in there got them across and a sac fly i think. Just not the run totals NP usually puts up against EH. To their pitchers credit though she threw a great game. Pounded the outside corner and the ump gave her 6 inches into the other batters box too so she kept it there, did a great job.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oct 4, 2018
The hits we did have....both teams played error-free. Couple hits combined with a couple stolen bases. Scored 3 in the first 1 in the 2nd. Lead off and #2 hit well a couple other hits scattered in there got them across and a sac fly i think. Just not the run totals NP usually puts up against EH. To their pitchers credit though she threw a great game. Pounded the outside corner and the ump gave her 6 inches into the other batters box too so she kept it there, did a great job.

Gotcha, thanks. I like to visualize how the game went.

Congrats to your DD -- huge accomplishment!

May 7, 2015
SoCal
It wasn't pretty but it was a win...stayed 4-3. She started at ss. Played perfect in the field with several put outs. Didn't get a hit. Hit 2 balls hard just right at people. Whole team didn’t hit. Got caught looking for a strike out.. Will need to adjust to the HS strike zone. Supposed to have another one tonight. Learn and grow every game.

Amazing, congrats on starting SS!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee