USE PLAYER VIDEO FOR TRAVEL BALL TRYOUTS

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
i've been anti social media my whole life.. No facebook, twitter, etc..
At first, it was because i wasn't impressed with it, then it was because i saw people turn into lemons using it, and now because its all the violation of trust.

We're extending that policy to our kids.

Do we stand any chance in recruiting these days? Or do i need to get my kids on onlyfans.

I certainly can't find fault in your approach. Social Media is a hot mess. So many bad things have come out of it.

Mar 10, 2020
Daughters travel ball coach uses game video at team chalk talks. Our family uses video as sports selfies for evaluation. Both get sent to colleges. Angle of camera should be paid attention to.

Oct 4, 2018
Daughters travel ball coach uses game video at team chalk talks. Our family uses video as sports selfies for evaluation. Both get sent to colleges. Angle of camera should be paid attention to.

What's the best camera angle to use?

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Videos tend to like are either entire field from behind the plate no higher than 10 ft. No lower than 5 ft.
Or when batters are hitting a camera facing from the opposite side of the batter's box they are standing in.
Side view.

This was bad,
Did see a player video one time where it looked like they sat the camera on the dirt behind the catcher while videoing throwdowns and framing.
It was the worst representation of a player I ever saw.
Things look very unproportionate.

( and it was from one of the top travel ball team coaches in nor cal coach should have known better. At least put the camera on a chair if anything.)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coach101