Upcoming TNT in Quakertown, PA area

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 6, 2013
And I thought Q-town was bad…. This stuff needs to be made known when coaches sign up for the tournament but I’m sure they wouldn’t get as many teams if they did. I just heard of one in Delaware that charged $7/person in each car to park….
We are originally from the Kansas City area and every dang tournament there had a gate fee per person entering the complex except for (up to 3) coaches and the players. The gate fee was usually $5 a head. That is all that we were used to - then we moved to Virginia and very few of our tournaments have gate fees here or they are team fees which the team pays up front and then adds to our dues. When we travel to Scenic City we still get to pay a per person per day gate fee and it's not cheap ($10 per day I think).

Apr 26, 2022
It really wouldn’t be as bad if they used that money to improve the fields. If we were paying to park at one of the nicest complexes around I’m sure the overall consensus would be positive but when you’re paying the tournament fee and then have to pay for parking on top of that only to get mediocre at best fields it leaves a real sour taste in your mouth. I mean if the kids hate the fields that says a lot. Also, Quakertown fields are so close together that foul balls are constantly flying into other live games. We had a girl last week hit like 5 in a row straight into another game. Take that money and put some nets up or at least show us what the money is going towards. Otherwise the resentment will only get worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802