Upcoming TNT in Quakertown, PA area

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone have experience with the TNT showcase that’s July 4th weekend in PA? Specifically, is the Sunday single elimination for every team or just a select bunch?

Web site states it’s a 6 game guarantee and her team already has 6 games scheduled Thursday, Friday & Saturday.

Jun 24, 2016
Yes. Live there and played there many times. There are a select handful of games played on Sunday at the main complex. Recently they have had some younger age groups there who played a little on Sunday. We never played Sunday. 😂 If you play at the main complex (Vet Park) you will have to pay $5 a day for parking. I heard they are doing a bracket this year on Sunday for the top 16 teams.

Feb 25, 2018
Yes. Live there and played there many times. There are a select handful of games played on Sunday at the main complex. Recently they have had some younger age groups there who played a little on Sunday. We never played Sunday. 😂 If you play at the main complex (Vet Park) you will have to pay $5 a day for parking. I heard they are doing a bracket this year on Sunday for the top 16 teams.
Thanks for the information!

I was born/raised in the Lehigh Valley, looking forward to the road trip with my DD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stox