Ugliest Power 5 DI Softball in Years!?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
OU football fans are the same..I don't think this is a purely SEC thing...
I went to Sam Houston State and yes we just won the NCAA FCS Championship. My UT and Aggie friends are always blah, blah, blah about their football teams. It's pretty sickening that they don't understand that there are other football teams in existence. When it comes my turn to hoop and holler about my team they are clueless. They still think SHSU is Div II. Dude!!! They are D1. And don't get me started on their pathetic BS FBS "Championship" Playoffs. The only football division that doesn't have a true playoff system like all other divisions do.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Back to the Ugly play of D1 teams. I was watching UT play and Taylor Ellsworth was playing RF and a simple fly ball was hit to her and she could not catch it. It looked like 10u rec ball. I know that she is really a Catcher, but that was UGLY.

Jun 8, 2016
I went to Sam Houston State and yes we just won the NCAA FCS Championship. My UT and Aggie friends are always blah, blah, blah about their football teams. It's pretty sickening that they don't understand that there are other football teams in existence. When it comes my turn to hoop and holler about my team they are clueless. They still think SHSU is Div II. Dude!!! They are D1. And don't get me started on their pathetic BS FBS "Championship" Playoffs. The only football division that doesn't have a true playoff system like all other divisions do.
I just find it odd that adults worship a bunch of 18-22 YO but that is just me..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812