UCLA 8 Oregon 1 - Ally Carda is a beast.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
The Jenna Jump.

She's bouncy...
1017761_942618659103138_1962167920994383999_n.jpg

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
10 feet away from 3 grand slams in a single game. Ally Carda is really talented but she sure does lose the zone a lot. I wonder what her accuracy would look like if she brushed.

Can't help but wonder if UCLA makes a run if it will be tainted due to the call or non-call of IP's?

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Can't help but wonder if UCLA makes a run if it will be tainted due to the call or non-call of IP's?

No more than the other 5000 pitchers that pitch illegally. I've been watching particularly close this year and there are just so many pitchers with an illegal delivery I don't see how any one is more tainted than the other. My new annoyance is how they call 1 token IP and then let it slide the rest of the game. I saw this with Silkwood on Sunday. They called the IP, she didn't change a damn thing and they stopped calling it. I am still waiting for that ump that calls it every time and grinds a game to a halt so it really brings this fiasco to a head.

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
No more than the other 5000 pitchers that pitch illegally. I've been watching particularly close this year and there are just so many pitchers with an illegal delivery I don't see how any one is more tainted than the other. My new annoyance is how they call 1 token IP and then let it slide the rest of the game. I saw this with Silkwood on Sunday. They called the IP, she didn't change a damn thing and they stopped calling it. I am still waiting for that ump that calls it every time and grinds a game to a halt so it really brings this fiasco to a head.

Silkwood NEVER kept her toe down. They called a couple IP's. You are totally right. It's so frustrating to see them call a couple IP's while ignoring the 100 other pitches that should have been called.

Feb 7, 2013

It's only April and we are already seeing the SEC excuses "if it wasn't for those illegal PAC12 pitchers....we would have done better in the WCWS".