UCLA 8 Oregon 1 - Ally Carda is a beast.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 7, 2013
UCLA destroyed Oregon yesterday against Cheridan Hawkins. Ally Carda for UCLA is the real deal with 14 strikeouts again. If they win today they should definitely be moving up in the rankings.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Nice. I woulda liked to be a fly on the wall of the Oregon dugout before Ducks scored 5 in the last inning to win. Wow.

Mar 26, 2013
Carda wasn't sharp, whether it was from fatigue and/or being out of sync on her mechanics. She was constantly in jams due to 4 hits, 4 BBs and 3 HBP in just 23 batters faced. It was only a matter of time before she would get bit by some pitches wild in the zone. It's amazing she only allowed 1 run.

Jan 7, 2014
Western New York
Carda pitching now (3PM EDST) on ESPN2.

SPOILER ALERT

Now that company is gone...I just watched the game on DVR....bloodbath! UCLA got mercied in 5.

Oregon seems to have Carda's "tell" on her change up...didn't seem to fool anyone...

Side note...I could watch Decker hit all day long...I don't care if her BA is .292. She has the perfect blend of composure\presence\aggressiveness at the plate. This is what I want all of my players to emulate...CP