Trying not to push product....but having a give away... (LynkSpyder)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
It is a balance for me on this site, trying very hard not to push our product and abuse the site for its intended purpose. But I also like to make you folks aware of new things we are doing.

On Wednesday, 1/20/2016 at 6:00 PM central, we will be doing an interview on the International Slow Pitch Softball radio show, "The Hot Corner". I know that doesn't entirely relate to our sport here. But the part I wanted you to know is that I have given them a Spyder to give away on the show (they haven't told me how that will work, but possibly will give to a caller on the show). I'm also giving away another Spyder on our social media outlets. If you head over to our Facebook page and share the post below, we will enter your name in the drawing. We will announce the winner later that week.

https://www.facebook.com/Lynkspyder/posts/1739414749614971

I would post this on the other forum I spend a lot of time (baseball-fever.com), but they have threatened to ban me. So if I get the chance, I will promote this site on the show...and probably not mention them. :)

Here's the show details:

Episode 201 - The HOT Corner Show with Dr Ray Tolmos & Manuel T. Ferrero III 01/20 by International Slow Pitch Softball | Sports Podcasts
The Hot Corner 012016.jpg

Jun 12, 2015
For what it's worth I don't ever find your posts annoying or spammy. And the Lynk Spyder rules! We use ours at every tournament. When your product is that genius you don't have to push it ;)

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
I will weigh in on this. Josh, you are a legitimate and valued member of this community. You contribute thoughts when you have nothing in particular to gain, and you try to help others here as much as you can. So you get leeway to do this now and then versus the person who signs up, puts up a promotional post and runs away. I would say you are one of the examples of how vendors can interact on DFP to the betterment of all.

Oct 2, 2012
on the Field
Best freakin mount on the market. Got mine at the end of Dec and already tried it out. Worth every penny and thanks for your contribution to the site.

Sent from my typewriter

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
I love your product. Will use it and promote the crap out of it when I am recording games. I get a lot of inquiries about it. Ive also seen more and more of those puppies out at the parks. Got into a talking smack brawl about it too one time. Its a great product Josh!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2