Top Showcase Events in the South this Fall

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2020
We went to The Show Me the Money this past summer. It's seemed like every power 5 coach here in the east was there. We played infront of a lot of SEC and ACC head coaches and there was a ton of talent there. Not sure about the fall might want to check the coaches list. It was pretty much oat one park so no bad fields

If you go to the senic or legacy you better have some contacts or have a well known org backing you or you will be on fields that could be 45mins from the main. Most coaches are at the main fields where the known teams that have talent are at.

Nov 16, 2021
Thanks - It seems this year in the Southeast there are competing showcases that used to have their own weekend (or have recently come on to the scene - i.e. Show Me the Money) so will be interesting to see where the teams show up and play - obviously this is not all inclusive but a sample of those close in proximity - will be interesting to see where people place their teams (and money)

Nov 4/5 - Scenic CIty and Champions
Nov 11/12 - Veterans and Clearwater
Nov 19/20 - TBolts and Show Me the Money

Jun 4, 2019
Showcases aren’t what they used to be for sure, but I think scenic city is a pretty good one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802