To move or not.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 24, 2019
If your daughter stays on the 10U are you still going to coach? It sounds to me like that bridge has burned to the ground and you both should leave.
If she stays with 10u I’ll be a regular parent 😁 but with 12u I’ll be asst coach

Oct 4, 2018
I told her she might struggle first couple of month to fully adjust

Honestly, she might do better. I appreciate you talking to her along those lines, but I watched a lot of 10U players get better in 12U. Those extra 5 feet to decide whether or not to swing gave some girls a boost in performance.

The corollary, of course, is that hitters will probably do better against her when she pitches.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
DD did OK pitching what got her a little bit was hitting the 12" ball. Ball just didnt go anywhere when she hit it.

She got the hang of it though.

If she plays OF she probably needs to play a lttle deeper then she was.

Jul 14, 2018
I think he was trying to warn HC that backstop was close and or giving big rebounds, so sending girls from 3rd (assume HC was handling 3B) on PB/WP was a little riskier than normal.

I think there are still fragments of the Dead Sea scrolls that have not yet been interpreted. They should let you have a crack at them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 4, 2018
From what you say, I'd be off that 10U regardless of what my DD said. That's just not a healthy environment.

May 2, 2018
Central Virginia
Unless I am reading this wrong (and believe me I had to read through several times to understand what the F was going on), I think they are already done with that 10U team. He was asking if he should keep her on the 12U team or find another 10U team.

If your daughter is good enough to play 12U, then I think that is the answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802