To move or not.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 24, 2019
You were an Asst coach? We love novels. All of sudden the HC goes Bat sh$t crazy out of the blue with no indication that his fuse was lit? We need more info? This could be one of the craziest stories we have heard in a long time. Were you guys buddy buddy during practices and other games? How many beers have you guys shared? There has got to be more to this story. I am grabbing my popcorn for this one.
Lol just gonna leave it at this we have been friends since 3 years ago but lately as per beers idk one too many lol but idk what cause his mood swing 😂 we were really good friends till back in December when a lot of things were said that were not supposed to be lol

Jun 24, 2019
And trust me it wasn’t easy but I didn’t want for thing to get out of hand since it wasn’t the first time this Happened
. Side note after I left couple of parents came over and said we heard everything you did just right,,, and then another after that game left the team cause dd was scared of HC

Jun 8, 2016
Along with all the other questions.... but HOW were you able to play in a tournament for TWO different teams? Usually, well, every tournament I've coached in or DD has been in, all teams must provide full rosters before the tournament and ONLY girls on that roster can play for that team.

Why is the tournament allowing players to jump ship and play for different teams in the same tournament????? LOL I can't even imagine that being OK. That's just f-ing anarchy, mercenary, bad mojo juju written all over it.

That big question aside.... if your DD will play and likes the 12u team, go with that. I always think choose "forward" or higher level if she'll actually get decent playing time.
Lol..good point. My guess is this wasn’t PGF Nationals 😂

Jul 31, 2015
No I was the first base coach, if I write full story I will be a Nobel so when we were coming back I told him to watch for back stop , and I guess he didn’t like it and started going off in front of the girls, me as respect I just said we are done, and left i had to swallow my pride before thing got worse,

Is it watch “for” back stop and if so what does that even mean or is it watch “the” back stop and if so why would a coach want to do that? Man I’m confused

Jun 24, 2019
Is it watch “for” back stop and if so what does that even mean or is it watch “the” back stop and if so why would a coach want to do that? Man I’m confused
What I mean to say to watch it cause the ball would bounce back.... since it had foam in front of the fence *

May 6, 2015
I think he was trying to warn HC that backstop was close and or giving big rebounds, so sending girls from 3rd (assume HC was handling 3B) on PB/WP was a little riskier than normal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802