This Old Man is dusting off the cleats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
Can you try some where you feel like "your nose is in front of your belly button" from the start?(probly tough off tee since you dont get to look at the pitcher)

I think some of them are a little better than others here.

View attachment 23784
Thanks, I’ll give it a shot. But if you take a look at my 3rd swing I start getting heavy on the front side when I start thinking about that. But I’ll start on that position and give it a shot 👍

Feb 25, 2020
Thanks, I’ll give it a shot. But if you take a look at my 3rd swing I start getting heavy on the front side when I start thinking about that. But I’ll start on that position and give it a shot 👍

Ya I definitely noticed they all looked like you were trying different things. And ya the 3rd one I would have guessed you were trying something like that. I think if you could combine #1 and #5/6(edit changed from 3) it might look really good.

May 12, 2016
Do you all still believe I am leaning back. Looking at Tatis @ toe touch and some of my swings in my latest post (apologize for the angle) I think I'm in a comparable position if not a little more forward than Tatis.

1630760371262.png 1630760403353.png

Thoughts?

Feb 25, 2020
Do you all still believe I am leaning back. Looking at Tatis @ toe touch and some of my swings in my latest post (apologize for the angle) I think I'm in a comparable position if not a little more forward than Tatis.

View attachment 23789 View attachment 23790

Thoughts?

I thought some looked "better" than others in this regard.

It's tough to tell between you and tatis with angles and whatnot. I dont think you're in a terrible spot, Im really more interested in seeing how that cue effects your swing and maybe what other unintended things it might cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12