There is hope for the Short players

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
There is an evolution and learning curver for most parents. You played ball up into college and your learning curve is flatter than your fellow parents. You have admitted that you have evolved as well. You still may be sitting in the OF, but I bet you aren't throwing water bottles on the field.

I had a moment (it's been a long time)over the weekend when DD made several mental and physical errors which helped in their beatdown. I would have normally barked at her and had an emotional outburst. I had to get away from the parents and take an inning away from the field to gather myself. They kept asking stupid questions...okay maybe just my wife's uncle. Then I went to hang out with the opposing team's parents for the rest of the game who I knew were seasoned and knowledgeable softball parents.
Lots of wisdom in that.
Perhaps self-awareness will help others learn from that insight!

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Speaking of not knowing the game. Did you happen to see the Iowa State pitcher tell the OU hitter to sit down after a strikeout? Sure enough next batter puts it out of the park and player she told to sit down ended up getting a walk off HR. Pretty dumb thing to say when you’re the third best pitcher on the last place team in the conference facing perhaps the best softball team ever.
Dang really?!!!
Is there video of the game?
Luv to see that...

Haaahaaa way to fuel the hitters!

Mar 8, 2016
The only tb teammate dd would admit had more power than her is only 5'3". She just finished her freshman year at a d2 school with 15 homeruns. After watching her hit a bucket of balls in front toss no one notices her height. It has been fun to watch her progress from a young girl who could hit the inside pitch a mile to a true hitter that could take the outside pitch easily out the other way.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28