"the unit"

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 20, 2015
so DD1 had a kidney infection on move in day....moved in late, and is just getting back into full strength

she's moved herself into the lifts with the upper class players, as it is more challenging......today she did hex bar deadlifts for the first time ever (usually does straight bar).....she beat the next closest player by 30lbs.......the trainer started calling her "the unit"

many of her teammates listed personal trainers and such on their recruiting twitters......DD1 lifted with DD2 and the boyfriend......but she worked hard and put real effort in

i am totally calling her the unit from here on out!

Last edited:
May 20, 2015
Blecchh hex bar DL..it isn’t a real DL unless you bloody up your shin 😂

this was all she knew before this......i think there's a shredded pair of leggings someone left behind at my house......but she did what the trainer said ;)

Jun 8, 2016
this was all she knew before this......i think there's a shredded pair of leggings someone left behind at my house......but she did what the trainer said ;)
I was just teasing. Hex bar squats load the quads more so probably better and safer for softball players.

May 20, 2015
I was just teasing. Hex bar squats load the quads more so probably better and safer for softball players.

ha, i know......been around here long enough ;)

she beat em all in squats this morning, too ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802