THE Spring Games

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 10, 2019
Hey all. I live 10 minutes from Legends Field in Clermont. I'm familiar with Lake and Polk. Any questions about food, things to do, etc let me know.
What fields are they using for Polk?

Feb 15, 2017
Let me know if you have any specific questions. Couple of food spots to hit up: Palace Pizza (Bartow or Lakeland locations) and Andy's Igloo in Winter Haven.
Tacos My Friend is great too. Smoking Jim's BBQ us great as well. I agree on Andy's Igloo

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

May 20, 2015
I'm from NYC and I'm a pizza snob. There are a few places that are actually good.

hell, i've been in Maine for almost 22 years and I can only say there's a few places I truly consider 'good'.......the only good thing about playing at FPN in CT is the ability to sneak down to new haven or back home to Wmass for pizza

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I thought this thread was in the College Softball sub-forum...

Just got an updated schedule and they have us playing a couple games at DiamondPlex in Winter Haven (most of our games will be at Legends Way in Clermont). So I guess Andy's Igloo is the spot down there...what kind of food and atmosphere? We found a bunch of decent spots near Clermont last year.

The team is staying closer to Disney/Orlando this year but we really enjoyed being able to walk back & forth to the fields (legends) last year so the wife and I are still debating where we want to be.

Looking forward to seeing my DD's play on dirt, they'll have a couple dome games before heading South but it's just not the same.

May 20, 2015
How is Flosoftballs streaming?

Was going to set my parents up with it so they can watch from home, but I've read mixed reviews

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812