The "No Hello Elbow" instructor list.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 12, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Since this site always has inquiries as to where you can find I/R instructors this was a list that was started. It's editable so please add yourself if you don't teach hello elbow or wrist flips. That is as basic of a criteria as we made the list not all instructors call it I/R or they may teach it differently or may teach many other things differently.

See/Edit List here:
Non HE List

Dec 10, 2015
Chautauqua County
Since this site always has inquiries as to where you can find I/R instructors this was a list that was started. It's editable so please add yourself if you don't teach hello elbow or wrist flips. That is as basic of a criteria as we made the list not all instructors call it I/R or they may teach it differently or may teach many other things differently.

See/Edit List here:
Non HE List
hmmm, a fair amount of NYers here :)

Nov 8, 2018

See/Edit List here:
Non HE List

Would be nice if all the new targets weren’t in freaking Buffalo.

Well I just ended up doing Ricks cert so I guess I will have to keep training my dd. Nice doing it now knowing what the heck I’m doing.
Go NJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee