The big picture

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
I like this guy (Tigers Matt Noakes Silver Slugger) but he needs to work on his presentation. Sales is not his best suit.
After watching a few of these videos, I think he is teaching a more anterior swing (on toes) than a posterior swing. I dont think I like that. The idea of natural swinging and timing being a major component to successful hitting makes sense. His "all forward" teach is good too.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2017
I like this guy (Tigers Matt Noakes Silver Slugger) but he needs to work on his presentation. Sales is not his best suit.
After watching a few of these videos, I think he is teaching a more anterior swing (on toes) than a posterior swing. I dont think I like that. The idea of natural swinging and timing being a major component to successful hitting makes sense. His "all forward" teach is good too.
Yeah not the best presenter for sure. As far as anterior or posterior, I have never heard him state anything concerning that kind of thing in any of his videos that I have seen. He spends a lot of time on timing and committing to your forward move all the way without bailing on it,

Nov 18, 2015
Looks like the video was taken down already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk