The Back Leg Can Be a Propeller – or an Anchor

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
As I write this we are in the middle of summer vacation time here in the U.S. Families all over America are packing themselves up from wherever they live and traveling to a different area, state, time zone, etc. in search of a little R&R. Even softball families are in that process. Some have already […]

More...

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Another good, well written (and entertaining) article that we can relate to! Wouldn't it be great if we could just point our DD's to these stories and have the light bulb go off? I keep searching for that perfect cue that they just "get" instantly which then transfers to perfect mechanical control of their body during the patching/throwing/hitting/fielding/etc. motion...

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Another good, well written (and entertaining) article that we can relate to! Wouldn't it be great if we could just point our DD's to these stories and have the light bulb go off? I keep searching for that perfect cue that they just "get" instantly which then transfers to perfect mechanical control of their body during the patching/throwing/hitting/fielding/etc. motion...

Thanks, Tatonka. A lot of these articles come from things I say to students to try to help them understand what I'm trying to get them to do. I try to find things they can relate to or at least comprehend. Different things work with different kids, so it's a constant challenge. Keeps things interesting, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
re.todd22