Texas Classic Canceled

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
Another way you know FloSoftball is a gross, borderline scammy company: They don't even tell you how much it costs until after you give them your email address/sign up for an account. There's a reason for that: The prices are absurd, and they know 99% of people who visit their site won't touch their streaming service because of it, but they still want your email address.

Is FloSoftball the most expensive streaming service of any kind? It's $150/year. That works out to $12.49 per month (but no monthly subscription option), which is higher than any other streaming service I can think of. Just ridiculous.

Dec 11, 2010
I used to subscribe to Flo

The quality of their coverage tanked a few years ago. They have always been a little scammy for sure.

There are several people/companies trying to make a buck with subscription services, there isn’t any value that I see to any of them.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2012
USA
Confession!! I signed up for Sling TV today on a promotion. Have to say that I don't have cable not because of the cost (still crazy) but we don't watch TV except for sports. I don't need all the channels so I figure it makes sense NOT to have cable, dish, etc.

Anyway, my oldest went to an opening day today for an SEC school and she was sitting just a little right of home plate. She was texting me how much she misses softball and had tears in her eyes. This told me a couple things with the #1 thing that softball had and will likely always have a special place in her heart and the many years we had together with this sport was worth while. Can't tell you how happy I was and am to hear those words from her.

Anyway, I jumped online immediately and got a subscription on Sling. Was able to see my DD every pitch (although she is in the stands) which meant the world to me. She is 11 hours away so only get to see her now during the Christmas break and the summer for the most part with a quick trip each semester in-between. Needless to say, the subscription was priceless! Enjoy opening weekend everyone!!

S3

Aug 1, 2019
MN
Was really looking forward to the Texas Classic games to make up for the St. Pete/ Clearwater Invite being cancelled. I thought they pulled the rug out too soon on that one.
Instead watching anything and everything on ESPN+. Sure looks like season openers with lots of physical and mental errors, sub-par pitching, and whoops! baserunning. But in fairness, some of these teams are not in the upper echelon, the weather is not great anywhere, they're trying out a lot of new players, and the dome gamers have to deal with the bouncy house field.
Still fun to watch!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478