Teaching the high level pattern

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
There is obviously a pure timing aspect to it but hitters who hit better in general off of all pitching seem to be able to adjust better (to slower pitching).

Best 14u around here hit 17 bombs in 15 MS games against mostly lousy pitching..

Here is her hitting one RH in a MS game because she already hit two LH :ROFLMAO: (you can see the level of pitching..)

Wow, but look at her timing as she times the load. She is not speed up.

Oct 26, 2019
I am not sure who or what this is a rebuttal to.. :ROFLMAO:
She doesn’t swing the foot down either. She gets it down early. Some kids I cue on when to get the foot down and some on when to get the foot up. This girl lands with the heel off the ground and goes to the ground with her heel when she launches.

May 21, 2018
Well even though the swings were on twitter, if we are going to discuss we should probably leave the kid out of it..I guess??? Not sure what's fair when swings are posted on social media...not even sure if I should have posted :cautious:

There is another local 14u kid who hits a ton who I could post from twitter whose style is much different than the kid I just posted.
i'm cool with that. I'll delete my post.

Jun 8, 2016
i'm cool with that. I'll delete my post.
I was going to say no need but I see you did it already. Like I said, the swings are plastered all over the web so....Not like previous days where people would share swings, which were sent in private, without permission.. 🤷‍♂️

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I am not sure who or what this is a rebuttal to.. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, poor use of the word😀

It needs to read, she is not just a hard move forward trying to match speed hitter. She has good load timing, ball doesn’t jump at her, she can wait.

I like it.. 🥎🥎🥎 And doing it from both sides. Get out of here! Please send me more of her swings.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28