Supply Bag Recommendation

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 9, 2020
Looking for a recommendation for a bag I can keep in the car for storing snacks, first aid, pads, tampons, by spray, etc. all the stuff you need while traveling for the weekend at the games. I’ve heard people call them a Mom Bag, but I’m a Dad. 😂. Any suggestions?

Nov 18, 2015
My daughter's catching bag is just a blue Ikea sack. Probably too wide to serve as a snack bag, but think "beach tote", with a zippered side pouch or two (for the products you want to keep separate from the snacks), and that should suffice. The insulated grocery bags also work well, as they'll usually have a zippered top, which helps prevent the contents from spilling out when you take those last few corners a little too sharp at 7AM on Saturday morning when you're late for warmups...

Nov 15, 2019
I just have a plastic box (about the size of a shoebox) that I keep in my car all the time with tampons/pads, hair ties, first aid stuff and I can't remember what else. If I need anything it's easy enough to run back to my car. Then I have a reusable grocery bag that I stick snacks in before every tourney.

Jun 22, 2019
We had a box I kept in the truck for female products, so my girls could just ask for the keys and get what they needed for them or their teammates…..I’m a dad too. We kept other stuff like Advil, bandaids, new skin, pony tail holders, sun screen, bug spray, etc. in back pack.

Snacks in a insulated grocery bags, drinks in a cooler and used one of those beach wagons to get everything around…

…and don’t forget the canopy and chairs.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802