Super Pumped!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 16, 2022
My daughter made the roster of an 11U team as a recent 9 y/o. It will be her first time playing organized ball. I had hoped to get her playing the last couple years, but COVID threw a wrench into that.

She's doing great so far, all main skills progressing nicely and coming along well. Hell of a hitter, like the old man!

I played FP at a high level many moons ago and I am super pumped about working with my DD on her skills and watching her develop. Her making the team has rekindled my passion for ball and made me question why I ever stopped playing. It's been so amazing getting out and just tossing the ball around and working off the T with her.

They had to pick numbers for the Team and she picked my playing number for her jersey. I love this kid dearly and look forward to her continued development and using the info in the forums to help her along.

My daughter made the roster of an 11U team as a recent 9 y/o. It will be her first time playing organized ball. I had hoped to get her playing the last couple years, but COVID threw a wrench into that.

She's doing great so far, all main skills progressing nicely and coming along well. Hell of a hitter, like the old man!

I played FP at a high level many moons ago and I am super pumped about working with my DD on her skills and watching her develop. Her making the team has rekindled my passion for ball and made me question why I ever stopped playing. It's been so amazing getting out and just tossing the ball around and working off the T with her.

They had to pick numbers for the Team and she picked my playing number for her jersey. I love this kid dearly and look forward to her continued development and using the info in the forums to help her along.
Whoa...save some energy for the games...lol...welcome and enjoy😃

Oct 24, 2022

Welcome! You sound just like me! 😂

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802