Streaming - Mevo and General

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 30, 2021
I have a Mevo Plus and would love to stream to team manager. I understand it’s not compatible at this point but may be in the future.

So, I’m considering the Mevo Start. Who has used the Mevo Start with TM and do you have any clips that I can look at to compare the quality and FOV compared to the Plus?
Mevo plus works great with team manager. I was part of the beta. It's available for everyone now

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Feb 7, 2016
One new feature for sidelineHD is the ability to quickly look at video for the entire game, auto segmented play-by-play. You can look at the last pitch of every at bat, or the last pitch of every defensive play. You also have the option to view the entire at bat.

This gives the girls the ability to quickly pull their highlights and build their highlight reel or share on social media for recruiting/bragging purposes :).
Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 11.00.44 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-08 at 11.01.10 AM.png

Feb 7, 2016
Also for those that need to keep using GC for stats, Here's a pic of the new sidelineSCORE app riding on top of GC. Makes it super simple to keep up with both systems. SidelineSCORE app is floating on the left side of the iPad and GC is running in full screen underneath.
BE0097C2-CDB0-4593-8053-99025139B24F_1_105_c.jpeg

Mar 30, 2021
Is sidelineHD even generally available yet? I applied to be part of the beta last year and received no response whatsoever and I just went to their site and it seems to have the same invitation only settings.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Sep 24, 2020
I am having a hard time connecting the Mevo through the T-Mobile Inseego hot spot. The Mevo says it is connected, and my phone is connected to the same wifi. When I hit connect to Mevo through the app, it gives me an error that says it cannot connect. Has anyone else had this issue or know what I may be doing wrong?

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
I am having a hard time connecting the Mevo through the T-Mobile Inseego hot spot. The Mevo says it is connected, and my phone is connected to the same wifi. When I hit connect to Mevo through the app, it gives me an error that says it cannot connect. Has anyone else had this issue or know what I may be doing wrong?
You might have already tried this, but there is a pretty good Mevo user group on Facebook:

May 16, 2016

I have experienced this occasionally with my Mevo Plus. Usually, by re-entering the HotSpot password, it will connect successfully. Seems to always happen at worst times...

Sep 24, 2020
Figured it out, thanks Josh for recommending the Mevo group on Facebook. Apparently there is a setting on the Inseego Mifi that defaults to wifi privacy which keeps devices from talking to each other. Once I unchecked that and saved it, my phone connected to the cameras. Now they are ready for our first tournament of the fall season tomorrow. I am going to attempt to use 2 possibly 3 Mevo Starts through SidelineHD.

Jun 21, 2019
This is a little off topic, but does anyone record with a GoPro and then upload to Youtube? If so, how are you splicing all of the video segments together before you upload to Youtube? I have found it to be a pain to accomplish.
I do this but stopped putting them together. It took to long. I just upload them and name them Part 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802