Streaming - Mevo and General

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 16, 2016
I’m going a bit off topic, but the data you get on the hotspot is limited, right? Phone itself has “unlimited” (throttled after 75GB vs legacy true unlimited), but how much included hotspot data do you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am using T-mobile, and have 50gb of high speed data on my hot spot. I am looking at upgrading to a 5G hotspot, which has 100gb of high speed data 5G/4G for ~$53/month.

Mar 30, 2021
Experienced my first phone/mevo overheat this weekend (before I started blocking the sun). My wife found a mini sunshade that I used to block the direct sunlight. Worked great. Not sure what everyone else uses but it was a pretty cheap fix. I grabbed a couple and clipped one to my iPad to keep the sun off it as well.

Google/Amazon dreambaby sun shade.

I'm not affiliated in any way with this company.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Jun 20, 2020
Experienced my first phone/mevo overheat this weekend (before I started blocking the sun). My wife found a mini sunshade that I used to block the direct sunlight. Worked great. Not sure what everyone else uses but it was a pretty cheap fix. I grabbed a couple and clipped one to my iPad to keep the sun off it as well.

Google/Amazon dreambaby sun shade.

I'm not affiliated in any way with this company.

Any chance you have pics of how you use the shades on each. I’ve had trouble with both my phone and iPad overheating. Thanks

Mar 30, 2021
Here is the iPad set up. For the camera I clip one side with the clip that is part of the shade and then I use a binder clip to hold the other side in place
a2a0e535b11e165b64d22d9a280f12d8.jpg

Dec 19, 2019
Concord, CA
Mevo Start is working so well at tournaments. Family, teammates families and coaches love it too, especially with Team Manager! I’m getting better at figuring out the right positioning with the LynkSpyder too. Setup time going down. Does anyone have experience with two or more Mevos in TM? I’m wondering how that impacts the viewers experience? I know about AGL and Sideline HD, but it’s hard to match the overlay and viewing experience for livestream of TM.

Oct 22, 2010
SO CAL
Right now I just want to film and save to a SD card what's the best camera option and I might eventually start streaming later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802