Streaming - Mevo and General

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 24, 2020
This is a little off topic, but does anyone record with a GoPro and then upload to Youtube? If so, how are you splicing all of the video segments together before you upload to Youtube? I have found it to be a pain to accomplish.
I just set my GoPro Hero 9 to auto upload over wifi, It does it automatically when it is plugged in and connected to a known network. When it uploads it, it puts all of the videos together into one video. You can then share it directly to Youtube from there or download it.

Nov 8, 2020
I just set my GoPro Hero 9 to auto upload over wifi, It does it automatically when it is plugged in and connected to a known network. When it uploads it, it puts all of the videos together into one video. You can then share it directly to Youtube from there or download it.
Does the GoPro Hero 8 also do auto upload? Is this done through the GoPro app? Thanks.

Sep 24, 2020
Does the GoPro Hero 8 also do auto upload? Is this done through the GoPro app? Thanks.
I am unsure about the Hero 8. For the Hero 9, it's all set up on the camara and it does it on its own once it is connected to the wifi and plugged in for charging. The app is not needed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
althompson1966