Start of 1st year 12u season

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2017
Very rough weekend Team wise and DD. Team went 0-4. DD didn't have any real strong hits and had a ton of fowl tips straight back to the back stop.

Here's a few swings. Not very hard hits. It's ok though, can't always have great weekends.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2019
No, but I've tried to break her of that habit for a long time. She is so eager to run right at contact that she does that with bat. Plus I think it robs a bit of power from her..
I had a girl on my team who used to get warned every game for throwing the bat after swinging like that. She almost got ejected one time, but I talked him out of it. After that, I made her carry the bat to first with her for a few games and it hasn’t been an issue since.

Oct 2, 2017
I had a girl on my team who used to get warned every game for throwing the bat after swinging like that. She almost got ejected one time, but I talked him out of it. After that, I made her carry the bat to first with her for a few games and it hasn’t been an issue since.
Good idea lol.

Feb 14, 2019
I will say she had a good move out body wise,imo. Probably the best I've seen from her during live games. She wasn't pushing forward as much.
There were some pretty solid teams playing there this weekend, imo. Do you feel like you guys saw better pitching this weekend as a whole than you have for most of the season?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478