Start of 1st year 12u season

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Getting ready before, Tonus, preselecting the hitting program. That’s not just a stance. Nomar has already pre selected the program.

Even my brother in law said to me look at that stance before. You know.

Oct 2, 2017
Getting ready before, Tonus, preselecting the hitting program. That’s not just a stance. Nomar has already pre selected the program.

Even my brother in law said to me look at that stance before. You know.
What are you talking about 😅 Not following this at all.

Jun 8, 2016
Nomar was out of this world for a few years. He got hit in the wrist and he was never the same (also was around the time they started testing for PEDs...)

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
What are you talking about 😅 Not following this at all.

Tonus is a Bernstein term. Tonus is pre activation of muscle involvement, pathways.

So, when when my brother in law even noticed something different about a girls stance while we were watching coach pitch of a good hitter and he knows nothing about the game, Tonus.

More edit: If we were to stand behind Griffey, Bonds, Manny we would say holy crap their looking to do some damage. That is Tonus. Unlike last weekend when said to my neice who calls pitches but we discuss the pitch. I said just fastballs to locations in a situation because the girl at the plate can’t hit. Before I seen her swing, that was not Tonus. That was not using the back leg, that was not setting the back engine. That was everything collapsed. Can’t swing like that, front chain.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Seriously, knees inward inward, shoulders drooping , elbows hanging down. Weight, sunken into the hips/legs.

The legs/back were never activated. She just tried to make contact as she struck out.

Oct 2, 2017
Guys/Gals without going into too much detail. I just want to say DD has officially hung up her cleats. Maybe she'll pick them up at a later date, you never know. You hear in the softball scene and sports in general that this time comes for everyone. Well I can tell you that it comes quicker than you and or them realize whether it be in their early ages or later. If you have a DD playing, soak it all in and enjoy it! Thank you for all the help you guys have given in helping me, help her be a better player.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478