Sorry - HS dad brag post

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 23, 2009
San Diego
DD pitched probably the best game of her life last night. DD's HS team (acknowledging that MaxPreps stats are often padded) is ranked 2155 in the nation. Opponent last night was ranked 79 with three D1 commits (two Big West, one SEC) and a scout from Stanford in the stands. Complete game, 5-hit 1-0 shutout. First time in 4 years that DD's team has won a game against the opponent. Although DW and I can't wait for the HS season to end, gonna enjoy this one for a while :cool:.

Dec 23, 2009
San Diego
UPDATE - it's probably very rare to do a brag post about two losses in the circle but DW and I are so proud of DD...

As stated previously, DD won in the circle against her "nemesis" for the first time in four years a couple of weeks ago...last night was the "rematch"...3-1 loss after three errors in the first inning led to 3 unearned runs...DD had a CG with 8 Ks (including a hat trick on the other D-1 destined pitcher/stud :cool:)...

The game before last night...another complete game effort against a team with multiple D-1 future players (Mountain West and Big 12, I think)...1-0 loss with the sole run coming on...yep you guessed it...an error in the 1st inning...CG with 89 total pitches...

Two and a wakeup to go for this HS season...then it's off to D3...:D

Best of luck to all the DFP families out there for the coming summer and future endeavors...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812