Softball humor....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 1, 2015
Yep. My neighbors love me as we are never home, but hate me as we are not exactly keeping things up. We are off this weekend but planning on going to NCAA regionals and watch Georgia, so the yardwork may or may not get done this weekend...

Sep 28, 2015
I live out in the country so neighbors don't care but trying to keep 3 acres at least mowed during softball season is tough. Especially when it rains grass never stops growing.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I live out in the country so neighbors don't care but trying to keep 3 acres at least mowed during softball season is tough. Especially when it rains grass never stops growing.

Sounds like you should just start a hay field and just bale it once or twice a year!

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
DH & I divide and conquer. He stays home and does the yard work...you know how important it is to look good on the outside because it masks how bad it is on the inside!! This family's housekeeper does not exist because of all the trips to tournaments on weekends. ;)

Aug 6, 2013
DH & I divide and conquer. He stays home and does the yard work...you know how important it is to look good on the outside because it masks how bad it is on the inside!! This family's housekeeper does not exist because of all the trips to tournaments on weekends. ;)

We do the same thing. DH stays home and does the outside yard work, home maintenance projects and he is actually the better "housekeeper" of the two of us as well so it works out perfectly. I tan well on the weekends. :)

Apr 17, 2012
Wi
We do the same thing. DH stays home and does the outside yard work, home maintenance projects and he is actually the better "housekeeper" of the two of us as well so it works out perfectly. I tan well on the weekends. :)

I'm not going to show my wife this post.

Dec 19, 2012
That's why I hired a mowing service, and even though my dd no longer plays in the summer I have retained the mowing service. It's awesome and it's worth it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13