Softball conferences and conventions?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
We are actively trying to add some conventions to our travel schedule for exhibit booths. We've setup some booths on some local venues but are going to try to travel to some others. Anyone know of any good conferences or conventions that would include softball folks?

Mar 26, 2013
Off the top of my head...

- SoCal ASA has large annual coaches meetings in January with vendor booths. Check out other large associations.

- ASA's annual meeting in November. Check out other sanctions like USSSA and NSA.

- NFCA's annual conference is big - Dec 2-5 this year in Atlanta.

Gary Leland of Fastpitch TV may provide some ideas - check out his website and social media to see where he's been/going.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Are your customers coaches or players parents? I would think a booth at ASA and PGF Nationals where you can market to parents would be a good idea. I also have a line of knock off GoPro cameras if you want to partner up on some marketing ideas!

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
Are your customers coaches or players parents? I would think a booth at ASA and PGF Nationals where you can market to parents would be a good idea. I also have a line of knock off GoPro cameras if you want to partner up on some marketing ideas!

Mostly parents, simply because they out number coaches. But we market to coaches as well; not to mention umpires are now starting to use it as well. You are welcome to email me on the camera topic: josh@lynkspyder.com

Sep 3, 2013
I have been to the "be the best you can be" coaches clinic which is run by Ralph and Karen Weekly in cherry hill new jersey for the last 3 years. This clinic has become such a success that they are moving it to Atlantic City this year. Great opportunity for a vendor. Here's a link

Home | Be The Best Coaches Clinic

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
The Be The Best coaches clinic is outstanding. Huge showing every year by phenomenal college coaches, and a very large sales/demo area. I always go home with a carload of stuff. :rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee