So much softball on TV...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
I can't keep up. My DVR is filling up with games I haven't watched yet.

What a great problem to have.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I think I have 140 games on my DVR right now. Biggest problem is a lot of them are repeats. I have not figured out how to prevent rebroadcast of games I have already recorded from recording again. The Longhorn Network replays their games 3-4 times.

marriard

Oct 2, 2011
Florida
I think I have 140 games on my DVR right now. Biggest problem is a lot of them are repeats. I have not figured out how to prevent rebroadcast of games I have already recorded from recording again. The Longhorn Network replays their games 3-4 times.

Dish defaults search and records to 'new and reruns' - I changed it to 'only new' and have had good success (also extended to 60 min beyond schedule to get those long games recorded)... Your mileage and provider may be very different.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
The SEC and Longhorn network only have their not #1 Teams, does anyone know where I can see the quality Oregon Teams?

I really liked the Longhorn network but the SEC network is great!

Last edited:

marriard

Oct 2, 2011
Florida
The SEC and Longhorn network only have their not #1 Teams, does anyone know where I can see the quality Oregon Teams?

I really liked the Longhorn Nwtwork but the SEC network is great!

PAC-12 network has been showing a lot of games. I think I have 4-5 Oregon games with more set for this weekend.

May 22, 2012
due to being an NFL junkie and living in the Northeast I have DIRECTV which is not that great for coverage. But thankfully we get the SEC channel!

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Since my opinion on this board carries a lot of weight and just want to provide some constructive criticism.

BIG10 network Sucks!

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Since my opinion on this board carries a lot of weight and just want to provide some constructive criticism.

BIG10 network Sucks!

The problem with the BIG10 Network is they are trying to get paid subscribers for their BTN2GO online site. They need to get with the program or risk falling farther behind the SEC and PAC-12.

Nov 30, 2013
We have no choice in Canada ,but to subscribe to BTNPLUS.We do get BTN through our cable service,but they are only televising 20 games this year.BTNPLUS gives me 126 games for $30.00.We couldn't get SEC or PAC-12 as our cable providers don't offer it.